Garageband app is another ingenious invention of Apple. This Digital Audio Workstation allows you to start on a musical journey without the weight of musical instruments. You can explore new melodies and create original audio files on your iPhone, iPad, Macbook or Mac Desktop.
You need Garageband tutorial to make the best of this musical app. The instructions from tutorial will let you create new melodies or remix the old rhythms in search of lively refreshing tempo. This app turns you into a musician from a casual fan and allows you to record your own tracks. It turns budding podcasters into sensations with enlivening digital audio files. You may even use this app to record voiceovers or create copyright-free music for YouTube. This app even allows you to create original music for mobile or video games. It is multi-featured app and it is easy to download into Apple’s Smartphone or desktops.
You need not be a maestro to create music with Garageband. It is easy to create high-quality audio files with its advance features. You only need an Apple device to run the Garageband online. This app will let your create MP3 files on iPhone, iPad, Macbook or Mac Desktop.
If you search for Garageband on Google, you will come up with ‘Garageband in Mac App Store’. This website will let you purchase Garageband for Apple devices. You may even find useful applications that are free for Garageband download into your desktop or laptop using Windows OS.
You need to visit the raresoftware.org to download Garageband into your PC free of any charge.
- The green button, reading ‘Download’, will start installation after you select the destination. You have to wait for a few minutes for complete installation of the software.
- You can locate the downloaded package inside the selected destination. You need to double-click the package to install the app into the system running on Widows OS.
- The installation process completes in 10-20 minutes. You can use the Garageband for brilliant musical compositions immediately after the installation and let your musical soul run wild.
You may even use Bluestacks to download Garageband into any PC running on Windows OS. You need at least 2 GB RAM for installation and operation of this musical app into your PC. Your PC needs Intel Dual Core or i3/i5 processors for the installation of this app in Windows 7/8/10.
- Bluestacks is an Android Emulator. You need to install Bluestacks before the free installation of Garageband.
- You will find the app inside Bluestacks’ playstore. You need to use your Google account details to log into the playstore.
- The ‘Install’ button present on the emulator will start the free downloading of the software.
You can start your musical projects immediately after the installation of Garageband App. This app will present eight different options in forms of Voice, Hip Hop, Ringtone, Amp Collection, Keyboard Collection, Electronic, Songwriter and Empty Project. These options will let you choose the projects based on your necessities and create music as per your liking.